The scales just won't tip.

Monday, July 12, 2010

It's been nearly a month since I dropped my precious camera and caused its untimely demise. A lot can happen in a month . . . a trip to Mexico, a little girl's third birthday, a little boy off to camp,the ripening of luscious fruits at one's grandparents' farm, a camping trip to Kentucky, babysitting one's precious nephew for the first time, a young girl teaching an even younger girl her first ballet positions, and so forth. A lot can happen in a month. It's nice to have photos of those happenings. It's not nice to not have photos of those happenings. These happenings are going to keep happening, so I'm feeling a little rushed shopping for a new camera. I've gotten advice, researched, and debated, but I just can't seem to make up my mind. Should I flip for a real camera and not make any purchases for oh, say, a year? Or should I just buy another point & shoot and save the extra moolah to build a sewing space? I've weighed the pros and cons of both but those scales aren't doing anything.
So here I sit. And those happenings keep happening while I wait for the scales to tip. Obviously, I have no photos to add to this post so I'll add a random one.

This is my Pappaw reading the paper. So glad I caught this happening.

0 comments: