In Remembrance of our only boy (not really)

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Once upon a time, a baby boy was born.

The baby boy was loved and nurtured.
He laughed and danced.
He posed for silly pictures.
He experienced joys . . .
. . . and frustrations.

He was sweet. As sweet as they come . . .
. . . and silly. As silly as they come.
Oh, how his family loved him.
Then one day, one horrible sad day, the boogie man stole the boy from his loving family.
And he was never to be seen again.
Just kidding. The boogie man didn't really steal the boy.
No, it was something called Kindergarten.
And they did see him again.
Just not as often.
Oh well, at least we still have Caroline . . .
. . . till the boogie man strikes again.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Ok Beth so we haven't talked in a long time...and I've been out of touch down here in Atlanta with moving and starting school and not having internet and all...and when you title a post "In Remembrance" well Let's just say I panicked a bit. I don't think my heart has ever beat that fast before! But scrolling down revealed your wonderful sense of humor, even if it took me a minute to get my heart to beat normally again....:-)
I miss you guys and Luke is such a precious little man! Give them all hugs for me!
Love,
Leslie