Special Time

Monday, April 6, 2009


One of my absolute favorite activities with the kids is spending time with just one of them. There's just a whole new dynamic created when I'm alone with one of my children. Anna and I recently (er, kinda) spent an evening in the food court at the mall. We ate cookies from the Great American Cookie Company. (Just in case you're wondering, Anna chose the chocolate chocolate chip, and I opted for the traditional double doozie, of course.) After giving ourselves time to recover from the stomach ache, Anna summoned enough courage to jump on that cool trampoline that sits right in the middle of the food court. This was a really big deal for Anna. She's slowly overcoming her fear of doing things in front of other people, so I was super proud of her. It was a great, memorable evening with our little sweetheart.

0 comments: